Friday, July 13, 2007

Thank You!

Thank you to all the residents, members and employees who have given me good wishes on my upcoming career change. Today is my last day at Harbor Hills. After a few weeks of sorting out family obligations in Pennsylvania, I will be coming back to teach Kindergarten at Fruitland Park Elementary. I am excited about teaching Kindergarten, but I will miss many wonderful people here at Harbor Hills. You will see me a bit the next few months as I consult and provide historical and background information for the utility company and the Homeowners' Association. And anyone interested in joining me for some kindergarten volunteering should register as a volunteer with the Lake County Board of Education. I would love to see some Harbor Hills volunteers at Fruitland Park Elementary!
Thank you again for all of the good wishes!
Mary