Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Please Ask!

Yesterday, after the Harbor Hills Homeowners' Association Board of Directors meeting, many of the residents who had attended to observe stayed after the meeting to let me know of concerns they had that were unrelated to the meeting. I wrote a list of several maintenance items that had been brought to my attention by the residents. I was able to contact the people in charge of these items to arrange to have action taken. The sad part of the story is that residents do not have to wait for a meeting to tell me their concerns. Please pick up the phone and call me if you have a concern. Or email me at mhuey@harborhills.com. I would love to deal with your issues as they concern you. Please do not feel that you have to wait for a meeting to draw my attention to something that may be bothering you.
Mary